New Items Added to Harley-Davidson Pink Label Program
In 2015 alone, it’s expected that around 231,840 cases of invasive breast cancer will be diagnosed in female United States residents. In fact, for women in the U.S., breast cancer death rates are second only to lung cancer. Breast cancer is very common and can be fatal, and the Harley-Davidson Pink Label program is doing its part to help those who have been impacted by it, offering a few new products to sell this year.
The Harley-Davidson Pink Label Collection consists of 59 different items, including leather jackets, helmets, sweatpants and jewelry. New products for 2015 include the Pink Label Hoodie, Embellished Head Wrap and Flat Top Cap. A minimum of 3 percent of the proceeds from sales of Harley-Davidson Pink Label products go directly to three partners: ABCD: After Breast Cancer Diagnosis, the National Breast Cancer Foundation and the Young Survival Coalition.
The Harley-Davidson Pink Label Collection was created by the motorcycle company in 2010, and since then it has raised $1.8 million for related organizations that educate and support those affected by breast cancer. It’s all to support a firmly held pledge: “Nobody rides alone, on the road or through life.”
We believe in supporting this worthy cause here at our Harley-Davidson dealership in Manchester, NH, and we hope you’ll take the time to contribute and make the fight against breast cancer just a little bit easier for those who need it most. For more information and to see the full collection, visit h-d.com/pinklabel.
- Harley-Davidson Launches Touching New Ad Campaign
- Harley Is the Official Motorcycle of Daytona Bike Week Anniversary
- Two Motorcycles Added to Harley-Davidson Lineup for 2016
- Game of Thrones Stars to Play Harley-Davidson Founders in New Miniseries
- Claim Your Free Ticket to the Harley-Davidson Museum!
- Harley-Davidson Designs Custom Chopper in Honor of the USS Milwaukee Naval Ship
- Harley-Davidson Offers Free New Rider Course for Military Personnel Through 2016
- Check Out This Short Film, an Ode to Harley-Davidson
- Extremely Rare Harley-Davidson Sells for a Record $600,000
- Motorcycle Memorial: Woman Rides a Super Glide to Honor Late Husband