Claim Your Free Ticket to the Harley-Davidson Museum!
Harley-Davidson isn’t just a motorcycle brand. It’s a pop-culture staple, a part of American history and a particular way of life. That’s why so many people ride Harley bikes on the highways and byways of this great nation, and it’s why one of the most popular attractions in Milwaukee is the official Harley-Davidson Museum. Now the museum is making itself even more enticing to Harley fans by offering nearly a million people throughout the world free access to its exhibits and collections.
The Harley-Davidson Museum announced that it will now offer free admission to members of the Harley Owners Group who flash a valid membership card at the door. There are three types of Harley Owners Group memberships, and the offer is available to all three varieties. The group reportedly has over 1,400 chapters in 140 countries and stands nearly a million members strong. Anyone who purchases a new, unregistered Harley-Davidson receives a year of full membership, so if you’ve recently picked up a new hog, chances are you’re a member, too.
“We see this as helping not only the museum but the owners group as well,” said Bill Davidson, great-grandson of William A. Davidson himself, as well as the museum’s vice president. “The museum is a home away from home where H.O.G. members can gather from all over the world.”
This year, take advantage of this great gift from Harley-Davidson Motor Company and build a stronger connection with the Harley family and the bike you ride. It won’t cost you a dime if you’re a Harley Owners Group member, and it’s a great way to spend an afternoon in Wisconsin! If you need a way to actually travel to the Badger State, stop by our Harley-Davidson dealership in Manchester, NH, and get yourself a new ride (and Owner Group membership at the same time!)
- Harley-Davidson Launches Touching New Ad Campaign
- Harley Is the Official Motorcycle of Daytona Bike Week Anniversary
- Two Motorcycles Added to Harley-Davidson Lineup for 2016
- Dash to the Harley-Davidson Museum for the New Racing Exhibits
- Game of Thrones Stars to Play Harley-Davidson Founders in New Miniseries
- Harley-Davidson Designs Custom Chopper in Honor of the USS Milwaukee Naval Ship
- Harley-Davidson Offers Free New Rider Course for Military Personnel Through 2016
- Check Out This Short Film, an Ode to Harley-Davidson
- New Items Added to Harley-Davidson Pink Label Program
- Extremely Rare Harley-Davidson Sells for a Record $600,000