Harley Is the Official Motorcycle of Daytona Bike Week Anniversary
Fans from all over the country are gearing up for the biggest biker bash of them all this coming March: Daytona Bike Week! Every year, bikers gather together for a solid week of fun and camaraderie. This year marks the 75th anniversary of the motorcycling extravaganza, and Harley-Davidson will be the official motorcycle sponsor during the 2016 festivities.
“For 75 years, riders have gathered in Daytona to celebrate the sport and jump start a new year of moto-freedom, and Harley-Davidson has always been at the heart of this tradition,” said Dino Bernacchi, Harley-Davidson U.S. Marketing Director, in a release. “Warm weather, music, bikes and good vibes; you can’t beat Daytona in March.”
It’s true: Daytona Bike Week is a heck of a party. Attendees enjoy live music by musical acts large and small, demo rides of the hottest bikes on the market today, delicious food and plenty to drink under the hot Florida sun, competitions with prizes and more! As the official sponsor of the anniversary celebration, Harley-Davidson is adding even more fun to the mix. Highlights include special kickoff festivities on March 7th at the Bandshell, a fantastic tribute to arena rock courtesy of cover band “Hairball,” a special H.O.G. rally at Main Street’s Full Moon Saloon and more. There’s even a competition bike show with cash prizes, trophies and a chance to get a photo of your bike published in one of several major motorcycle magazines.
To see what else Harley-Davidson has in store for Daytona Bike Week, get some helpful packing and road-trip tips and download the useful H-D Daytona mobile app, check out the official website. And to get yourself the mean machine and official Harley-Davidson licensed products you need to attend Bike Week in style, visit our Harley dealership in Manchester, NH!
- Harley-Davidson Launches Touching New Ad Campaign
- Two Motorcycles Added to Harley-Davidson Lineup for 2016
- Game of Thrones Stars to Play Harley-Davidson Founders in New Miniseries
- Claim Your Free Ticket to the Harley-Davidson Museum!
- Harley-Davidson Designs Custom Chopper in Honor of the USS Milwaukee Naval Ship
- Harley-Davidson Offers Free New Rider Course for Military Personnel Through 2016
- Check Out This Short Film, an Ode to Harley-Davidson
- New Items Added to Harley-Davidson Pink Label Program
- Extremely Rare Harley-Davidson Sells for a Record $600,000
- Motorcycle Memorial: Woman Rides a Super Glide to Honor Late Husband