Two Motorcycles Added to Harley-Davidson Lineup for 2016
Have you had a chance to see the latest bikes to join the Harley-Davidson lineup? If not, then feast your eyes on the brand’s latest and greatest. Harley-Davidson is continuing its domination of the big-bike market in the United States with the all-new CVO Pro Street Breakout and the Low Rider S. They’re sure to make a big splash with bikers everywhere!
The new Harley-Davidson Low Rider S doesn’t play around. It sports the company’s most thunderous engine of all, the Screamin’ Eagle Twin Cam 110, which was designed to challenge everything you thought you knew about modern bike engine torque and power. Paired with its intake and exhaust system, it’s expected to deliver 115 pound-feet of torque. The Low Rider S will retail for $16,699 and joins a series of 2016 S-Series cruisers that also includes the Fat Boy S and Softail Slim S.
Don’t forget about the Harley-Davidson CVO Pro Street Breakout, pictured above. It uses the same mighty engine as the Low Rider S, but it sports a lean drag-racer design, modern innovations and lots of attitude. A limited-edition motorcycle, it features twin-disc brakes, a custom paintjob and the bold Harley-Davidson sense of style you’ve come to know and love about the brand. Like the new Low Rider S, the CVO Pro Street Breakout is specifically aimed at the young urban motorcycle segment, which is growing very quickly.
What do you think about these two models? To see Harley’s S-series cruisers and all of its other big, bad bikes, pay a visit to our Harley-Davidson dealership in Manchester, NH, and check out our inventory!
- Harley-Davidson Launches Touching New Ad Campaign
- Harley Is the Official Motorcycle of Daytona Bike Week Anniversary
- Game of Thrones Stars to Play Harley-Davidson Founders in New Miniseries
- Claim Your Free Ticket to the Harley-Davidson Museum!
- Harley-Davidson Designs Custom Chopper in Honor of the USS Milwaukee Naval Ship
- Harley-Davidson Offers Free New Rider Course for Military Personnel Through 2016
- Check Out This Short Film, an Ode to Harley-Davidson
- New Items Added to Harley-Davidson Pink Label Program
- Extremely Rare Harley-Davidson Sells for a Record $600,000
- Motorcycle Memorial: Woman Rides a Super Glide to Honor Late Husband